“…let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven” Matthew 5:16
THE MODULES: “Shine!” is an interactive children’s Christian program that seeks to teach children (5 to 12 years old) to know God of the Bible, to engage with the Gospel Message, and to disciple them through to adolescence.
This exciting innovative journey will take your children on an interactive journey as they explore and focus on three aspects of God:
- God the Father;
- God the Son;
- God the Holy Spirit and the Trinity.
“Shine!” values interactive education through Christ centric teaching that is Scripture focussed and lays a solid foundation for discipleship. Moreover, “Shine!” is an outreach program that may be utilised to bring children to Faith.
OVERVIEW OF ACTIVITIES:
“Shine!” An Interactive and Visual Focus on God of the Bible expertly utilises activities to explore key elements of each module on the Interactive Touch Board in a classroom set up in the presence of a teacher as facilitator. Examples of interactive activities include:
- Reading and Selecting Scripture verses through touch;
- Facilitated discussion and evaluation of content;
- Convergent and Divergent questions which allow the children to consider content;
- Dragging and matching activities;
- Application of Scripture;
- Drawing activities;
- Writing activities;
- Touching virtual objects to activate an action.
THE INTERACTIVE TEACHING METHODOLOGY INCORPORATES:
- A Teacher’s Notes (TN) tab in real time where the teacher can receive guidance and direction for the relevant module content.
- Multiple Activity (A1, A2, etc.) tabs which activate the respective interactive activities for the module.
- The Drawing Palette where children are free to express their thoughts and communicate their feedback through writing and or drawing.
“Shine!” is Mission Focused and Educational in its purpose
Mission Focused purpose:
- To position interactive Bible-based education in such a way to teach children about Jesus Christ and the Gospel message.
- To act as a platform by which Religious Education teachers (and Chaplains where appropriate) can teach non-Christian children about Jesus Christ and the Bible.
- To become an innovative methodology in leading children to Faith in Christ.
- To create a Bible-focussed platform by which to educate children in children’s ministry and children’s church.
- To create the beginnings of a discipleship-based educational program.
- To develop a greater sense of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as the Holy Trinity.
- To lay the foundations of becoming and being a proud and committed Christian (Defending one’s faith).
- To instil Christ-centric values and morals.
BENEFITS OF “SHINE!”:
- The “Shine!” program is Biblically based and does not support any one denominational or doctrinal view, but is ecumenical in its approach.
- Interactive education methodology which ensures children’s attention is captured and retained.
- Children are stimulated and amazed.
- The Bible is presented to children in a technologically familiar form.
- The program can be facilitated by anyone with a reasonable aptitude and passion for teaching the Word of God whether they are a qualified Children’s Church Pastor or a teenage youth ministry volunteer.
- The program is student centred – it is designed to let the student get the biggest advantage.
It is a unlimited licencse agreement for your school. Unlimited use for all students in the school. So it works out at a few cents per student, over our 5 year license period.